The Town Office is staffed by the Secretary to the Supervisor. The Secretary answers questions and furnishes information, in person and by telephone, to the general public, concerning Town policies, rules and regulations, and functions of Town departments; receives and responds to complaints appropriately; and makes referrals as required.
1435 Prospect Street
P.O. Box 177
Willard, New York 14588
Phone: (607) 869-9326
- Copies (per page) – $0.20
- Faxing (per page) – $0.50 (Residents), $1.00 (non-Residents)
- Handicap Permits (Residents Only) – Free
- Ovid Transfer Station Tickets – $4.00 each
- Brochures of Seneca County and surrounding areas are available.