Dumpster Days for the Town of Romulus will be held from 8:00AM until 3:00PM daily at the Town Transfer Station on Log City Road on the following days:
Spring – Thursday May 18, Friday May 19, and Saturday May 20
Fall – Thursday October 19, Friday October 20, and Saturday October 21
This is open to all Town of Romulus residents.
- Appliances with coolant (refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.) must be red tagged by a professional
certifying the coolant has been removed.
- Paint cans must open, empty, and dry.
- Passenger car and light truck tires will be accepted but must be dismounted from the rim.
The following items will NOT be accepted:
- 55-gallon drums
- Agricultural or construction equipment tires
- Business wastes
- Construction or yard debris
- Electronics (computers, TVs, printers, microwaves, etc.)
- Gasoline, oil, solvents, or their containers
- Hazardous materials, propane tanks, Asbestos, medical wastes, or radioactive waste
Questions? Need directions? Please call the Romulus Town Hall at 607 869-9326 during normal