The Town of Romulus fall dumpster days will be Friday, October 4 and Saturday, October 5 from 8:00AM to 4:00PM and Sunday, October 6 from 8:00AM to 12:00 Noon at the Log City Road Transfer Station.
This is open to all Town of Romulus residents. A valid New York State Driver’s License or previous year dumpster permit will be accepted as proof of residency.
We will take up to 5 tires per household.
The following items will NOT be accepted:
- Electronics (television, computer, printer, etc.)
- 55-gallon drums
- Paint cans containing wet paint (acceptable if empty or the paint is dry)
- Hazardous materials such as propane tanks, asbestos, medical or radioactive waste
- Gasoline, oil, solvents, diesel, etc. and their containers
- Yard waste
- Construction debris or shingles
- Business waste
Appliances containing refrigerant will be accepted if the refrigerant has been removed and the appliance red-tagged by a specialist.