Due to the State of Emergency in Seneca County, the Ford Memorial Library will be closed March 17 through April 14, 2020.
- Visit our website and Facebook page for updates on library services. ovidlibrary.org
- You may place requests for any books, DVDs, or video games in our library through the online catalog. Outdoor pick-up arrangements will be made via telephone or library email.
- All items must be returned via our outside drop box.
- If you need access to fax or printing services, please telephone or email to make arrangements to use our computers and copier when a staff member is available.
- Wi-Fi is on 24/7 and electrical outlets are placed around the outside of the building.
To reach library staff Mon.-Fri., 9am-5pm or Sat.10am-2pm: