There are several changes as the result of the recent election and other events (and more to come).
- David Hayes has been elected Town Supervisor replacing David Kaiser.
- Planning Board member Mary Joslyn has decided to leave the Planning Board at the end of her term.
- Newly elected Councilman Stacey Bennett will be filling the seat on the Town Board vacated by David Hayes.
- Councilman Kyle Collinsworth is leaving his position on the Town Board to take up his duties as the newly elected Town Justice for the Town of Romulus.
- Angela Testa will be joining us as a bookkeeper. This will allow us to better serve the residents and maintain proper segregation of duties to ensure compliance with audit requirements.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Dave Kaiser, Mary Joslyn, and Kyle Collinsworth for their valuable service to the Town. We wish them well in their future endeavors.