The Town of Romulus is beautifully situated at the heart of the Finger Lakes between Seneca and Cayuga lakes. Romulus is predominately agricultural and tourism-focused with historical museums, nationally renowned wineries, and many other attractions.
- Town of Romulus Re-Opening UpdateEffective Monday, June 8, 2020 and in keeping with Executive Order 202 and its amendments, “Re-Opening New York” guidelines, guidance from the Finger Lakes Region Control Room, and any local, state, or federal directives, the Romulus Town offices will resume normal business operations. Pursuant to Executive Orders 202.17 and 202.18 and to ensure the health […]
- Romulus Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting – June 23The Romulus Zoning Board of Appeals will be meeting on Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 7:00PM at the Town Offices. The public may attend (up to the occupancy limit that will allow proper social distancing). Please note that masks are mandatory and the public may not enter any part of the building other than the […]
- Romulus Planning Board Meeting – June 1At this time, the Romulus Planning Board meeting for Monday, June 1, 2020 at 7:00PM will be held at the Town Offices. There will be an abbreviated agenda for discussion to allow action on several submitted requests, but no other business will be conducted and there will be limited comment or discussion. The public is […]
- Joint Assessment Group – 2020 Grievance DayJoint Assessment Group Lodi – Ovid – Romulus – VarickPost Office Box 355Ovid, New York 14521 Grievance Day for 2020Due to “Social Distancing Requirements” the following will be observed: 1. Call the Joint Assessment office no later than May 25, 2020 for an appointment. 2. Fill out the required form (RP-524) available from the Joint […]
- Town of Romulus Spring Dumpster DaysThe Spring dumpster days for the Town of Romulus will be as follows: Thursday, May 28th from 8:00AM – 4:00PMFriday, May 29th from 8:00AM – 4.00PMSaturday, May 30th from 8.00AM – 4:00PM Town of Romulus residents only. The town will accept a driver’s license as proof of residency. The dumpsters will be located at the […]
Quick Links to Board Documents
These are shortcuts to the most recent versions of Agendas and Meeting Minutes for each of the Boards (Planning Board, Town Board, Zoning Board of Appeals).