The Town of Romulus is beautifully situated at the heart of the Finger Lakes between Seneca and Cayuga lakes. Romulus is predominately agricultural and tourism-focused with historical museums, nationally renowned wineries, and many other attractions.
- Town of Romulus July Board Meeting 7/15/20 (video)The Town of Romulus will conduct their regular July board meeting on Wednesday evening at 6:00 pm at the Town offices at 1435 Prospect Street in Willard. The meeting will be streamed live on FingerLakes1.com and at RomulusTown.com.
- Romulus Town Offices – June 29 thru July 17The Romulus Town Offices will be open Monday, June 29 through Thursday, July 17 from 9:00AM to 12:30PM and will closed Friday, July 3, 2020 in observance of the Fourth of July. Normal office hours will resume on Monday, July 20, 2020.
- Romulus Town Board Meeting – June 17The Romulus Town Board meeting for Wednesday, June 17, 2020 will be held at the Town Offices starting at 6:00PM. Social distancing will be observed and masks will be required. The public is asked not to attend in person unless it is absolutely necessary. The meeting will also be streamed live by FingerLakes1 and may […]
- Town of Romulus Residents – Mask GiveawayCourtesy of the Seneca Count Health Department, the Town of Romulus will be giving away free face masks to Town residents on Saturday, June 13 from 10:00AM until 2:00PM at the Town Offices in Willard. The masks are packaged five to a case and we will provide one case per vehicle while supplies last. Please […]
- Public Hearing – Stoltzfus Special Use PermitThe Romulus Town Planning Board will hold a public hearing on July 6 at 7:00PM at the Romulus Town Hall in Willard with regard to a Special Use Permit application for a produce stand at 1842 Route 96A, Ovid, in the town of Romulus. Please remember that face masks are required and social distancing must be […]
Quick Links to Board Documents
These are shortcuts to the most recent versions of Agendas and Meeting Minutes for each of the Boards (Planning Board, Town Board, Zoning Board of Appeals).