The Town of Romulus is beautifully situated at the heart of the Finger Lakes between Seneca and Cayuga lakes. Romulus is predominately agricultural and tourism-focused with historical museums, nationally renowned wineries, and many other attractions.
- Willard Water District – Important NotificationIMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DRINKING WATERThe Willard Water District Has Levels of Total Trihalomethanes Above Drinking Water Standards Our water system recently violated a drinking water standard. Although this is not an emergency, as our customers, you have a right to know what happened, what you should do, and what we are doing to correct […]
- Town of Romulus Board Meeting 8/19/20 (Live Stream)The Town of Romulus Board will hold their regular August meeting on Wednesday evening at 6:00 pm at the Town offices at 1435 Prospect Street in Willard. The meeting will be streamed live on FingerLakes1.com and at RomulusTown.com.
- Town of Romulus July Board Meeting 7/15/20 (video)The Town of Romulus will conduct their regular July board meeting on Wednesday evening at 6:00 pm at the Town offices at 1435 Prospect Street in Willard. The meeting will be streamed live on FingerLakes1.com and at RomulusTown.com.
- Romulus Town Offices – June 29 thru July 17The Romulus Town Offices will be open Monday, June 29 through Thursday, July 17 from 9:00AM to 12:30PM and will closed Friday, July 3, 2020 in observance of the Fourth of July. Normal office hours will resume on Monday, July 20, 2020.
- Romulus Town Board Meeting – June 17The Romulus Town Board meeting for Wednesday, June 17, 2020 will be held at the Town Offices starting at 6:00PM. Social distancing will be observed and masks will be required. The public is asked not to attend in person unless it is absolutely necessary. The meeting will also be streamed live by FingerLakes1 and may […]
Quick Links to Board Documents
These are shortcuts to the most recent versions of Agendas and Meeting Minutes for each of the Boards (Planning Board, Town Board, Zoning Board of Appeals).